Article | September 5, 2021
Nowadays, personalized marketing is prominently in demand. Customers want personal attention and treatment. They wish for special offers and customized products. Therefore, the necessity of personalized marketing arises.
Personalized marketing is a form of marketing that makes customers happy and satisfied by providing them personal and special attention. It is a strategical approach that is data-driven and assists in building robust connections with customers. Personalized marketing can be implemented in marketing such as social media marketing, email marketing, retargeting, etc.
“You must give ten times more to your customers than you take. You provide real value in your content. You provide real opportunities to celebrate your customers’ successes. You help them succeed in their careers daily”, according to Daniel Rodriguez, Chief Marketing Officer at Simplr.ai.
Why is Personalized Marketing Booming?
As per the report of Statista, about 90% of U.S customers find marketing personalization appealing. Personalized marketing makes customers happy by giving them what they are looking for. It increases their engagement with the brand and convinces them to buy products or services.
Implement These Tips in Your Personalized Marketing
Let’s understand how to make personalized marketing more effective and result-driven. Here are the most accurate ways to make it happen.
Segmentation of Customers
Segment your customers as per their requirements. It helps to understand your customers holistically. Different types of customers have different demands or requirements. Therefore, segment them based on demographics, like gender, age, location, etc. You can understand their purchasing behavior and plan accordingly. It improves your marketing strategy and allows your target audience to buy your products or services.
Content Creation According to Sales Funnel
The sales funnel has different parts, such as awareness, interests, decisions, and action. While creating content for your target audience, you must think about for which stage you are creating your content. For example, if you want to make your audience aware of your brand or products, you will create your content according to the first stages of the sales funnel. Then, you will create in a way that only tells your audience about your brand.
Customized Video Messages
According to Hubspot, 81% of brands utilize videos to attract their audience, enhance their engagement, and boost sales. Customizing videos provide an incredible experience to your audience. You can create customized videos by putting their names, photos, etc., in a very creative manner. In addition, it develops strong relationships between you and your consumers.
Improve Relationship by Providing Offers and Discounts
Customers love offers and discounts. So, you can take this approach ahead by providing your customers’ customized discounts or offers. It will automatically attract them and persuade them to share your brand details with others. Also, it helps to convert your customers into long-term customers.
Avoid Excessive Follow up
Undoubtedly, following up with customers provides impressive growth in business, but excessive follow-up irritates and compels them to get rid of the brand. Set a proper schedule that doesn’t disturb their privacy and routine activity. Try to initiate with the client’s communication preferences and approach them in a subtle and sophisticated way.
Product or Service Analysis
One of the essential parts of marketing as well as personalized marketing is product or service analysis. Once you start analyzing your products, you understand how to make them better to woo your audience. You examine your products in every aspect, such as quality, durability, costs, accessibility, and appearance. These factors improve your customers’ engagement, make your personalized marketing more effective, and provide innumerable business outcomes.
Resolve Customers’ Issues Instantly
Resolving customers’ issues instantly is an art of marketing. Unfortunately, many brands struggle with this issue. If you wish to enhance your marketing tactics, you must resolve your customers’ issues instantly and thoroughly. With the help of multichannel marketing, you can centralize all your channels into one and make your personalized marketing more productive.
Approximately 97% of marketers observed a tremendous rise in business outcomes due to personalization. In this competitive world of business, personalized marketing is an unavoidable strategy. Personalized marketing is advantageous to attract your audience, enhance their engagement, drive positive ROI, and build strong connections with customers.
All you need to do is create a persuasive and effective strategy for your personalized marketing. An impactful strategy will undoubtedly help in brand recognition and boosts brand credibility. In addition, there are innumerable advantages of personalized marketing that help in boosting sales.
Meet clients’ expectations and gain sustainable growth by following the above tips and implementing them into your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to resolve customers’ issues effectively?
Understand the customers’ issues thoroughly, follow up regularly, take each customer’s issues seriously, and discussing with the team will help you resolve them effectively and quickly. You also need to take care of individual customer. It will provide them unique experience as you are following up dedicatedly.
Why is personalized marketing in demand?
Personalized marketing is highly advantageous to enhance the engagement of the audience. It gives a unique experience to customers and highly advantageous to enhance the engagement of the audience and convert them into long-term customers.. It also helps in boosting sales and driving positive ROI.
"name": "How to resolve customers’ issues effectively?",
"text": "Understand the customers’ issues thoroughly, follow up regularly, take each customer’s issues seriously, and discussing with the team will help you resolve them effectively and quickly. You also need to take care of individual customer. It will provide them unique experience as you are following up dedicatedly."
"name": "Why is personalized marketing in demand?",
"text": "Personalized marketing is highly advantageous to enhance the engagement of the audience. It gives a unique experience to customers and highly advantageous to enhance the engagement of the audience and convert them into long-term customers.. It also helps in boosting sales and driving positive ROI."
Article | August 13, 2020
The way restaurants once operated has radically changed over the last few years as technology continues to advance. An industry that once thrived on word of mouth marketing now must turn to other promotional methods to entice customers to dine with them. However, many restaurant owners are unaware of the plethora of digital opportunities available to them. In this post, we will explore the different digital tactics we’ve seen restaurant brands benefit from and discuss how to effectively revamp your restaurant marketing strategy.
Article | November 27, 2020
Every business has a story that goes beyond products and services. No matter how great your products are, what really creates loyal, repeat customers is your ability to engage with them, relate to them, and be authentic with them.
By sharing your story as part of your marketing strategy and connecting with clients as real people, you are effectively showing them that you are interested in more than just completing the next sale. A little bit of openness goes a long way in busting open doors to future business.
Here are five tips for strong storytelling while marketing your business:
1. Share your truth. Be honest about your story when you tell it and you will create a bond with clients. Don’t overexaggerate or embellish your background and instead think about the most compelling parts of your journey and accentuate them. The key is for people to see you as not just a business owner or vendor but as someone they can relate to.
For example, if you served in the military, you can share a little bit about your background and explain why it was important for you to serve your country as well as how you transitioned into your current career.
2. Show your personality. According to Fast Company, 92% of consumers want businesses to tell stories in their ads. The more you show off your personality and the person behind the brand, the more emotionally connected your clients will feel towards your business. When a human bond like this is formed, it creates brand loyalty because of the sentimental value that is now attached.
3. Build relationships and you will build sales. Be inviting in your marketing campaigns and leave the door open for further communication and engagement. For example, send a personalized postcard via direct mail and include a QR Code for more information that drives traffic to your website. Then, make sure your website matches the intent and sentiment of your postcard so that it creates a uniform, consistent feel that strengthens your relationship with customers.
4. Be active on social media. The best thing you can do to further your story is to be active on social media every day. Pick the two or three social media channels that you feel work best for your business and stick with them. The last thing you want to do is have a social media page that hasn’t been updated in months because then the potential clients who visit those pages will question whether or not you are still in business. Also, act like yourself, don’t overpromote, and continue to reveal parts of your personality in a meaningful manner.
5. Be involved in your community and give back. Last but certainly not least, it is vital to get involved in your community and give back. People are more likely to do business with you when you share common interests, and everyone wants to see community members lift each other up. If you are passionate about certain causes, you can remain authentic and also show you are empathetic to others. Empathy is a strong, effective tool in telling your overall story because when you care about others, people will care about you. When they care about you, they are more inclined to do business with you.
Ultimately, we all have a story to share of how we got to this point in our careers. For business owners, it is crucial to add authentic storytelling elements to your marketing efforts so that you are seen as a genuine person who cares more about people than sales.
And, in doing so, the sales will follow suit.
Article | July 22, 2020
The world is changing. The result of the ongoing pandemic has wreaked havoc on global economies, resulting in millions of Americans joining others around the world, especially those within the service, media, and ad industries, being particularly affected. Today, working from home as a mainstream way of doing business initially caught many companies unprepared. At the same time, businesses, and millions of American households from coast-to-coast, as well as billions of households around the globe, are understandably keeping a watchful eye on their finances.